Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Professional Internship

my mac crashed and i lost my resume and portfolio. just before SPH's window closed. so i didnt apply.

it slipped my mind The New Paper is under SPH. shit.

Today turned out to be a self-source. and i forgot until the window closed too.

ESPN was removed from this year's list because they no longer needed interns as certain operations moved elsewhere.

rejected by Pakistan's Dawn Media, which im dumbfounded about.

Phase I opens.

Reuters didnt even shortlist me for an interview. im surprised.

got a shot at AFP. competing against people like Terence (The Online Citizen's deputy editor), Fabian (Nanyang Chronicle's editor-in-chief) and Kerrie. for a sole position. and we all lost to a certain Idayu no one knows.

now, Phase II.

No comments:

Post a Comment