Thursday, February 26, 2009

dream a little dream of me

something uncommon happened in e last few months. infact, it's a series of events.

i started appearing in people's dreams. or, in another way. people started dreaming of me. (i duno how this all sounds but yea, tt was what happened)

of course not to e same person. if so tt would be of urgent issue; i would need to find out why. and im sure i appear in more dreams of more people, but they dont mention. it would be quite weird to tell people tt right? and it can be really random coz i dream of random people all e time too.

but three times, three different people? and all three came to tell em to me.

first was jayne. of course being e first i was most surprised. she told me i was e third party in her rship! it caused e bf to become jealous and angry (duh of course). why me?!

then vpaul came up to me at e CS benches out of nowhere. related tt i became a psycho killer who tried to kill her. method of choice? i put bombs made of mint clorets - therefore they were damn small - into her shoe to blow her up. not sure if i succeeded though.


lastly e longtime CS friend karen. she told me we were jogging together at night. this is rather chronological and progressive. we saw some friends (identity unknown) and said hi. we continued jogging, cutting through under e highway too. it ended as we jogged into an aircon room.

oh please, people-who-read-dreams-and-decipher-them, tell me what others are going through and who am i.

No comments:

Post a Comment