Wednesday, September 20, 2006

time

i completed my ACCT, n is ready for ORD! it was fun lah... ICCT fightin's siong bcoz of the gruellin use of the upper body... in ACCT we can kick as well... n of course, the syllabus is more straightforward n logical, w nicer instructors... oh shit i haven clear SOC n combat shoot...

oh yes... the 8SAB soccer team were then thrashed 5-1 by a super strong 40SAR n lost 3-1 to last year's champs 2SIR... in the 40SAR game i personally felt the inclusion of LTA Clarence broke our defence shape lah, n a lack of communication saw us stormed by em... he's a good player, but plays like tiz is some leisure tournament n on his own... their holding midfielder Johnny is 1 of the best ive seen in my playin years... on the level of Tat Hwang(NYJC's captain) n Jackson(Home Utd youth), if u know who these are... n Zeyuan the NYJC's star basketballer is 40SAR's striker, n scored 2 against us... how unimaginable... n 2SIR, a team full of malays n indians, n which funnily lost to 3SIB, proved better than us... a match which duno why i got so inspired, teammates were shakin my hand n praisin my performance afterwards... maybe coz for 1, jasper dropped out due to injury, n 2, as usual, i was so angry w the central midfield, my preferred position, tt i drifted around in double-role...

hmm... started clearin off/leave liao... definitely the 1st i know, tgt w Fuda Benjy n Yanbin... my peers are all still finishin their work or fightin ATEC... tiz is kinda fast n soon... my 1-yr 10-mth service is endin soon, when i still can vividly remember boardin my 1st Penguin ferry, my pledge to the nation, gettin fucked by sergeant Samuel, the smell of Tekong n Dettol body foam, n gettin the Tekong cough...

haha... 一笑过...

No comments:

Post a Comment