Friday, June 03, 2011

"my epic ktm love story"

"you overwhelm me. especially today.
i really love today.
it's crazy lovely."

i guess that says it. it's really enough.

the plan: you have your difficulties, i know, so since i cant be your anything in singapore, i decided we could be husband-and-wife in malaysia. so since we're going on a rail trip northwards, i would propose to you in tanjong pagar railway station (which technically still belongs to malaysia and thus malaysian land), and we could be married for the day. to highlight the quirkiness and fable of it all, who cares about silver rings, i prepared silver tie bands for our fingers. and i designed and printed a 'certificate of marriage' for us to formalise our love and union "in malaysia" haha.

epic, isnt it? :)

if you would like the fine print, here you go: i started researching and designing the 'certificate of marriage' after my exams ended, oftentimes right in front of you. because for the last week we've been together almost 24/7, i couldn't settle anything, until when you went out on tuesday night, i ran off to prepare the stuff. i got up very early on wednesday to print the 'certificate of marriage' before my medical appointment, but there were problems, and later in the day i walked around novena looking for a printer, finally finding one at goldhill centre. they refused to use my paper though, i had to buy a full stack from them (!).

*well because of the eventual rush to catch our train, proposing in the station didnt materialise, so the new location was on the train itself. we had many witnesses, our fellow passengers. :)

i loved that you had the courage. for so many things, in so many ways.
i loved how you drove over to save me when i was caught in the rain going home.
i loved that you said yes. 
i loved how you laughed freely today.
i loved how your hands always reciprocated when i reached out.
i loved how you held my arm sometimes. makes me feel you really submit yourself to me.
i loved how you were truly concerned my walk home would be too long.
i loved how you tried to really be my wife for the day.
i loved how i could feel, faintly, that you do like me.

No comments:

Post a Comment