Sunday, May 22, 2011

a window of destiny

today is special.

i had asked her just the night before to go out with me, half expecting a failure. despite the spontaneity (rather), she said yes.

to be safe i had to reserve tickets, but i knew it was gonna be tricky. i am, after all, not number one. yet, although she hinted at the genuine possibility we might have to call it off, she promised.

at the end of the night though, what really took me was that to my utter surprise and comfort, when i looked up to her window she was there. hmm. as i was leaving, i checked again to somewhat prove myself wrong, but she was still there. i was happy, but now confused. my gut knows there's significance in that. she bothered, and even waited.

after we separated, she told me the night ended too early, we're too characterised by our long nights together. that, was honest and sweet. you've gained the courage to say it.

and not everyone goes for midnight movies. :)

she could have done a lot of things, reacted in a lot of ways. but all she did was tell me it set her heart racing. :)

i can see how you're more comfortable with me these days. and i treasure you making time for me.

就算只是 陪着你 看着你 也就幸福了.

多希望能够一直这样 看着你睡觉 比你迟睡 比你早起 每次离开 你都在窗口说再见

'再见', 一定会. :)

such a sweet, endearing relationship. 特别温馨.

i came home feeling a fuller person.

No comments:

Post a Comment