Saturday, July 04, 2009

Save the Harddisk

yes i am serious.

u might have noticed on my facebook and msn. i really need financial help for the data recovery of my crashed hd.

a common job costs from $200 to $600, which would not have called for this campaign. unfortunately there's been physical and electrical damage and the expert resources required to salvage the data pushed the price to MUCH higher.

some have u have and i know others would ask is it worth it. i have thought through this long enough (a state of depression for 4 days) and my conclusion is it is.

just for an idea, my hd contains:
important school/CI Club documents
SSUEP videos which i haven't finished editing.
my resumes and portfolio - all my singaporesports.sg and Chronicle articles, and other relevant research and contacts.
all my old and new pugi family photos, and parts of our old pugi video, all of which might never be recovered again.
all my memories since i entered wkwsci and hall 4.

my plan to gather the money is (1) to earn, (2) to loan from my family, and hopefully (3) the goodwill of friends. PLEASE chip in if ur able. any amount will do (but i'd appreciate at least a token of $5 lah).

THANKS SO MUCH.

contact me to make a donation.


it is now a full-fledged campaign.

t: 97694696
e: millenniumrock25@hotmail.com
Save the Harddisk©

No comments:

Post a Comment