Friday, December 12, 2008

dope and poison

on my usual traveling around with my ipod, i realised i haven't changed e playlist back to e normal. it was still e run drug. e prescription needed to boost my marathon challenge afew days back. and it struck me how much e right music can really help.

these were some of what i had while burning off e last 21 km of e full.

It's not too hard if we start to believe
And we're not gonna take anymore
Can we try to erase all the pain
So please

I'm that star up in the sky
I'm that mountain peak up high
Hey I made it
I'm the world's greatest
I can feel it
I'm the world's greatest


It's my life

It's now or never
I ain't gonna live forever
I just want to live while I'm alive
Like Frankie said
I did it my way
This is for the ones who stood their ground
For Tommy and Gina who never backed down
Tomorrow's getting harder make no mistake
Luck ain't even lucky
Got to make your own breaks

Break break with the enemy
But no matter how many cats I break bread with
I'll break who you sending me
I've been doing this for nineteen years
Wanna fight me? Fight these tears
Talk too much for too long
Don't give up you're too strong

Sometimes you just feel tired. You feel weak. And when you feel weak, you feel like you wanna just give up. But you gotta search within you, find that inner strength and just pull that shit out of you, and get that motivation to not give up, and not be a quitter.

This is your moment
and every single minute you spend trying to hold on to it cause you may never get it again

So while you’re in it try to get as much shit as you can
and when your run is over just admit when it's at its end
That’s why you see me walking around like nothing’s bothering me
Even though half you people got a fucking problem with me
You hate it but you know respect you got to give me

If you had one shot, or one opportunity
To seize everything you ever wanted, one moment
Would you capture it or just let it slip?
He better go capture this moment and hope it don't pass him
This world is mine for the taking
Make me king

Time for me to just stand up, and travel new land
Time for me to just take matters into my own hands
Once I'm over these tracks man I may never look back

爱情是你独特的味道
在我的心中围绕
因为你 世界不再单调
我的微笑 你明白就很好
你的微笑 编织了每一个奇妙

And hold on before it's too late
We'll run til we leave this behind
Don't fall just be who you are

We live and we learn to take
One step at a time
There's no need to rush
It's like learning to fly
Or falling in love

Suddenly I see
This is what I wanna be
Suddenly I see
Why the hell it means so much to me

你累了没有 可否伸出双手
想拥抱 怎能握着拳头
不管世界尽头多寂寞 你的身边一定有我
我们说过不管天高地厚
想飙到那最高最远最辽阔
没看见那天高地厚不肯放手

Cause i, need time,
My heart is numb has no feeling
So while im still healing
Just try and have a little patience

不要讓他們得逞
我不要變成他們要我們變成的那種人
我一條命 一個人
我自己有我相信的永恆之外的永恆
整條街都自己人 猿人不殺死猿人
我要活就要活得比別人還要狠 還要瘋

And when your back's against the wall
Just turn around and you, you will see
I will catch your, I will catch your fall
Just have a little faith, faith in me

我讨厌下雨天 亲爱的你快出现

You think I'd crumble
you think I'd lay down and die
Oh no, not I
I will survive
as long as i know how to love
I know I will stay alive

We get it on most every night
when that moon is big and bright
it's a supernatural delight
everybody's dancing in the moonlight


and. unfortunately. some not-so-right additions.


On a Monday, I am waiting
Tuesday, I am fading
And by Wednesday, I can't sleep
Then the phone rings, I hear you
And the darkness is a clear view
Cuz you've come to rescue me
Fall... With you, I fall so fast
I can hardly catch my breath, I hope it lasts

Down down down down
Down down down down
Down down down down
Down down down down
It gets me so

But I won't be there when you go down
Just so you know now
You're on your own now believe me
Now you've got to face the pain
And the devil's got a fresh new place to play
In your brain like a maze you can never escape the rain
Every damn day is the same shade of Grey
But you proved to me unintentionally
That you would self-destruct eventually
All you got is a memory of pain
Nothing makes sense so you stare at the ground

I tried so hard
And got so far
But in the end
It doesn't even matter

而我知道有一天你可能就这么走掉
我就是受不了
而我知道放开手但不知道怎么忘掉
却还是这么难熬

hahaha. kill me please.

No comments:

Post a Comment