Monday, December 04, 2006

losin myself

was it something new, or a re-discovery? tt feelin seems refreshinly possessin, yet uncannily familiar...

in the most absent-minded fashion, i was locked out of my empty house, n in the subsequent 2hr wait, on the contrary, i fully enjoyed myself... tt feelin is indescribable... i couldn't possibly stand there for this whole time, so i strolled t
o my estate park... n lost myself... feelin an amazin ease n comfort i lied down on the park bench, gazed, yet aimlessly, at the nite sky, w my mp3 plugged in... i still rmb Nicky's 影子, Mandy Moore's Have a Little Faith in Me, Peter Ho's 真心话 n P. Diddy's I Need a Girl played out... then i went to the swing... it was electrifyin... feelin ur body so light n airy on the swing, w music in ur ears, it's perfect... RHCP's By The Way, Usher's You Remind Me, Sam Lee's 最近, Jay Chou's 一路向北, Oasis' Stop Crying Your Heart Out, Yellowcard's Only One, Houston's I Like Dat, Guang Liang/Xiao Mei's 對你有感覺... i started singin out as if im havin a solo concert... haha... then i came off, sang further, n started dancin... the nite away...

i believe many of u would have experienced something like tt, n would understand... rather unexpectedly, i lost myself in the moment...

omg am i slowly returnin to tt old solitudinous relief complex tt frens have tried to shake me out of...

No comments:

Post a Comment