Saturday, October 07, 2006

them...

beside my bed... ive 2 large windows, n they have curtains... u see, these windows face the sun in the mornin... every mornin, my bed (hence, me as well), will be heated up... burnt... simply crazy to sleep... can imagine ya? irritated in ur sleep... sometimes i draw the curtains the previous nite, which can make the room quite stuffy... sometimes i juz unwillinly climb outta bed in the mornin to draw em... other times, i wake up at 11am (when i get to enjoy tt), fresh n lazy, coz the curtains have been drawn some time in my sleep n saved me from the trouble n sunburn...

beside my life... ive a dad... i don't know him well, n we don't really talk much... but i know he's a great dad... more so, a father... if u get wat i mean... always there, never backin off from his responsibilities... still, there's something between him n i... yet still, blood's thicker than water, n we both acknowledge it... however unspoken it is... n tiz early mornin i got a little restless in bed, n in my half-asleep mode, i saw my dad, quietly walked in... n drew the curtains...

there are definitely these people in ur life... not moved by me yet? juz slow down, take a look around... u will find em... it'll be ur greatest gift...

No comments:

Post a Comment